Thursday, December 11, 2014

Did My 'Premonition' Foreshadow An Impending Zombie Attack?

Yesterday while I was running late leaving the house, a random thought crossed my mind: To save time on mornings like these when I'm rushed, I should come up with a bare-bones routine, as if I'm throwing clothes on my back while fleeing a zombie attack. 



And then another odd thing happened: driving to the office, I turned on the radio to find the DJs on a local morning radio show talking about zombies! It took me a minute to figure out they were discussing the TV show "The Walking Dead."

We all have those freaky "Psychic Friends" moments: lyrics to a song creep into your head for no apparent reason, and then you turn on the radio to hear that exact song playing. Or, you start thinking about someone you haven't seen in a while and then they call or text you out of the blue.

So does my "premonition" in the shower yesterday portend a looming zombie apocalypse?

No comments:

Post a Comment